Join the Shomrei Shleimut Training Institute
Shleimut offers an intensive online and in-person institute to train educators, leaders and facilitators who already have a background in Israel/Palestine to serve as Shomrei Shleimut, Stewards of Wholeness. As a result of successful participation in the Shomrei Shleimut Training Institute, a Shomer/Shomeret/Shomrei Shleimut (m/f/nonbinary) is well equipped to lead Israel/Palestine trips and workshops.
Shomrei Shleimut are pioneers in the field of Israel/Palestine change-making, helping to lead the way towards a more just, more equitable and more peaceful future.
Are you passionate about Israel/Palestine?
Many of us who have spent years working in Israel/Palestine are looking for new ways to foster peace and justice. Utilizing Shleimut’s groundbreaking framework and expansive toolkit, Shomrei Shleimut, Stewards of Wholeness, support others to approach Israel/Palestine through a spiritual and social justice lens.
The Shomrei Shleimut Training Institute includes:
- Participation in a select cohort with other seasoned Israel/Palestine educators, leaders and facilitators
- Monthly group training sessions to cultivate and finetune leadership, facilitation and education skills
- Training in Shleimut’s unique and transformative model supporting communities and organizations to address Israel/Palestine through spiritual and social justice values
- First-hand participation in the delivery of the Shleimut Israel/Palestine Workshop Series
- Training and apprenticeship as a small group facilitator in a weeklong Israel/Palestine delegation
- Two private mentoring sessions with Shleimut’s senior staff